Our Custom Order Process
1. The URL for a website that outlines how your organization is set up; we will require information establishing the authenticity of the organization. If you create a design and an organization handles the making of the final product, we will require information establishing the authenticity of the organization.
2. Step by step details regarding your production process. Here are some guiding questions:
a. What production processes/methods are used in creating your items?
b. What is your design process?
c. Where do you work?
d. How long does the creation process take?
e. What is the final product?
3. Explain how your organization, or group, works with the Individual Artisans; for example, how they are compensated for their products?
4. Three to five photos or video that show the production process for items you intend to list.
Note: We cannot accept links to images or videos stored in personal, cloud storage sites such as Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive.
a. Each image/video must clearly display your business card or business name/logo, so that we can verify the authenticity of the images.
b. If the photos are existing Amazon listings you have, note the ASINs of those items.
5. Any additional details you would like us to know to better understand your organization.